Monmouth Day Care Center’s educational philosophy and curriculum are derived from Developmentally Appropriate Practice and the whole child philosophy, both of which are based on the belief that a child’s social, emotional, physical and intellectual development are of equal importance.
Monmouth Day Care Center offers full and part-time enrollment for infants, toddlers and preschoolers.
For registration forms and our scholarship application, visit our Registration Information page.
- Breakfast, lunch and snack provided. See our weekly menus.
- Open 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Licensed by the State of New Jersey
- Accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- Sliding fee scale
- Government subsidy programs accepted for payment
Our Red Bank facility is specially designed with the needs of children in mind.
- Eight age-appropriate classrooms
- Two age appropriate playgrounds
- A multi-purpose room utilized as an indoor gym
- A children’s library
- An in-house commercial kitchen where nutritious meals are prepared